23 things and more

Friday, June 19, 2009

Morning walk

I have finally picked up my old habit of
walking for 1 hour in the morning so I set my
alarm clock to 6:30 and I walk after breakfast
from 8 to 9. That way I can beat the heat before
it gets to wild. This morning was odd, the sky a little
bit cloudy and the flies which I normally don't see
(in Danish we call the Thunder flies) indicated
that we would have a shower later on, and sure enough
one hour after I had hung my clothes out to dry
in the alley I had to rescue them before the rain.
Almost a tropical storm for a little while.

I have had men coming looking to see what kind of
work needs to be done. They all knock on the walls
and depending on where it is in the house they make
funny noises just like in Frances Mayle's Under the
Tuscan Sun.

No comments: